Find out more about Lead Management Software
What is Lead Management Software?
Lead management software allows you to merge sales processes and assignments, from lead to quote to conversion, and also offers reporting and comprehensive performance analysis. This solution is designed to bring together important sales information in minutes as opposed to hours it would take to do the same task by hand and on a spreadsheet. Lead management software allows you to analyze critical data such as lead time, conversion rates, and win-loss ratio. You can also get an accurate insight on your sales team’s performance for different products and services, locations, and customers. This software can help to track your sales lifecycle more effectively to make sure you meet your goals faster. Continue exploring our lead management software suggestions, and consider some of the best apps we have listed along with the current leader Pipedrive.
Most Popular Lead Management Software
Best Lead Management Software
How To Choose The Best Lead Management Software
The majority of your leads will most likely not be ready to purchase your product, and getting them to convert as well as to attract new potential customers is often a challenge. In such cases lead management software can become very beneficial. It is a solution that allows you to collect information about your leads and evaluate them from a single tool. In this guide we will take a look at the key benefits of these tools and we’ll provide some general tips on how you can select the best lead management software for your company.
Get to know each product with free trial
A good course of action is to sign up for at least a few free trials or demo and basic unpaid plans plans from popular lead management software providers. With that method you will have the opportunity to test the important elements and you will get a good comparison of the capabilities of the tested programs. The best thing to do when looking for the best Lead Management software is to try platforms that currently have the highest SmartScore rankings and Customer Satisfaction Rating in our lead management software reviews: Unomy reviews, Maximizer CRM, Teamgate, Wokflow MAX, Infusionsoft, and LeadExec.
Lead management software can be useful to every company looking to target audiences and nurture leads to a sales-ready position more efficiently. Still, there are two scenarios where purchasing a lead management system can have the biggest impact:
- B2B buyers – These are employees of firms that sell their services or products to other companies. B2B selling involves longer sales interaction lifecycles and for this reason B2B buyers need strong lead scoring and nurturing features to successfully grow their relationships with prospects and leads.
- B2C buyers – Sales professionals who sell directly to customers need lead tracking features to organize the large amount of data associated with huge numbers of individual consumers. They can also make use of analytics features to identify consumer segments to boost their selling strategies.
What are Examples of Lead Management Software?
- Unomy: A very popular sales and intelligence app used to gather and analyze prospect data and to improve B2B deals thanks to its sourcing and prioritizing capacity.
- Zoho CRM: A great member of Zoho’s productivity suite designed to attract, retain, and satisfy customers, and automate daily business activities to help businesses grow and develop.
- Pipedrive: A popular and effective pipeline management tool for small business firms and mid-sized companies that manages sales in a way which gives businesses the full picture of their deals.
- Infusion Soft: A smart choice for growing sales and saving time that streamlines pipeline management and lets you to automate repetitive tasks and to focus on most important deals.
- Pipeliner: A well-known sales automation program with CRM infrastructure which manages leads easily, and manages companies’ sales processes by organizing relevant lead data.
Types of Lead Management Software
There are many different types of lead management software, varying from free and basic tool suites to ultra costly and accurate programs. Features can also be categorization criteria, as certain programs do nothing but summarize leads, while others are more robust and they allow companies to monitor lead behavior, track the entire sales cycle, and even do some custom branding. Deployment is also an important factor based on which there are:
- On-premise lead management programs. These are covered with a single license, and are hosted on the client’s local server. They qualify as the most expensive ones, due the fact that they require complex setup and occasionally some hardware installation.
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) lead management programs. These are usually paid per month, and are hosted on the vendor’s server. The business owner is not responsible for installation, updating, and maintenance.
- Cloud-hosted lead management programs. Most of these offer free basic plans, and qualify as the most affordable ones due to their universal access and the fact that the client doesn’t need to update them or to pay for maintenance.
Key Features of Lead Management Software
These are the main features you should expect from your next lead management system:
- Lead storage and distribution – You can use the software to handle leads obtained through various channels such as Web forms, email, etc. You can then store these leads in a database, evaluate them, and distribute them to the right sales reps.
- Lead scoring – The software use criteria to identify promising leads. The criteria include online behavior, demographic, job title and other variables that reveal more about a lead’s background and buying behavior.
- Lead nurturing – The software offer nurturing tools that automate the procedure of following up with leads and delivering relevant content to them. In this manner, you can bolster the relationship till the lead becomes ready to buy your product.
- Lead analytics and reporting – The apps allow you to create and analyze lead reports which provide an overview of sales and marketing results. These features can help you understand which leads are showing the highest conversion rates and which sales campaigns are proving to be the most successful.
Benefits of Lead Management Software
Here comes a list of the main benefits experienced by companies using a solid lead management system:
- More streamlined lead lifecycle – The system automates the lead lifecycle after capture. This ensures you don’t overlook any leads and follow up with them promptly to boost the chances of closing the deal.
- Better lead prioritization – Lead scoring and nurturing features can help sales teams to convert leads more efficiently and speedily as they would be able to focus on the most promising leads.
- More efficient and timely sales rep service – Sales operations are time-intensive and to maximize efficiency your sales reps should talk only to good leads. Lead management software helps to filter out non-promising leads and understand the buying pattern of your promising leads.
- Smarter and more cost-efficient business decisions – You may be using a lot of content to attract leads. To find out which content has been most effective in attracting qualified leads, you can use lead management software. Then you can concentrate your time and marketing activities on those channels.
List of Lead Management Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
Our review platform makes use of our certified SmartScore™ approach to gather information about all the services in the Lead Management Software category to help you pick the best possible app. It takes into consideration the following factors: key functionalities, collaboration tools, custom elements, integration, ease of use, help & support, security, mobility, ratings in media. Currently, Pipedrive is the leader in this category and our experts are really satisfied with it. Following detailed testing it had the best results among its competitors and we strongly suggest that you consider it as one of the options for your business.
User Satisfaction Read More
An overview of general user satisfaction with the products in our Lead Management Software category evaluated with our unique algorythm that finds customer reviews, comments and opinions across a broad range of social media sites in order to help you make an educated buying decision.
Pricing Read More
Every vendor in the Lead Management Software category will offer a different set of pricing plans for its service and every plan will include a different group of features. Below we list the general pricing for the cheapest plan offered for each app. Keep in mind that advanced features may have an extra cost.
Devices Supported Read More
An analysis of what type of devices and operating systems are supported by these B2B services in the Lead Management Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Find out what languages and countries are served by the popular B2B solutions in the Lead Management Software category, including solutions aimed at international markets and created for multi-cultural groups of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Learn which pricing models are provided by the vendors in the Lead Management Software category to see which one suits your business requirements and budget best. Be aware that specific apps can offer free or freemium accounts for you to test first.
Customer Types Read More
A brief look at which groups of clients a selected B2B service in the Lead Management Software category is designed for, from small businesses and non-profits to big enterprises.
Deployment Read More
An overview of what types of software deployement are provided by each B2B vendor in the Lead Management Software category. Although most of modern SaaS services are cloud-based certain solutions may offer an on-site deployment model as well.