Find out more about Lead Management Software
What is Lead Management Software?
Lead management software allows you to merge sales processes and assignments, from lead to quote to conversion, and also offers reporting and comprehensive performance analysis. This solution is designed to bring together important sales information in minutes as opposed to hours it would take to do the same task by hand and on a spreadsheet. Lead management software allows you to analyze critical data such as lead time, conversion rates, and win-loss ratio. You can also get an accurate insight on your sales team’s performance for different products and services, locations, and customers. This software can help to track your sales lifecycle more effectively to make sure you meet your goals faster. Continue exploring our lead management software suggestions, and consider some of the best apps we have listed along with the current leader Pipedrive.
Most Popular Lead Management Software
Best Lead Management Software
How To Choose The Best Lead Management Software
The majority of your leads will most likely not be ready to purchase your product, and getting them to convert as well as to attract new potential customers is often a challenge. In such cases lead management software can become very beneficial. It is a solution that allows you to collect information about your leads and evaluate them from a single tool. In this guide we will take a look at the key benefits of these solutions and we’ll provide some general tips on how you can select the best lead management software for your company.
Get to know each product with free trial
A good course of action is to sign up for at least a few free trials and basic unpaid plans plans from the vendors that are popular. With that method you will have the opportunity to test the important elements and you will get a good overview of the capabilities of each app. The best thing to do when looking for the best Lead Management software is to try services that currently have the highest results in our SmartScore and Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Sales software category: Unomy reviews, Maximizer CRM, Teamgate, Wokflow MAX, Infusionsoft, and LeadExec.
Lead management software can be useful to every company looking to target audiences and nurture leads to a sales-ready position more efficiently. Still, there are two scenarios where purchasing a lead management system can have the biggest impact:
- B2B buyers – These are employees of firms that sell their services or products to other companies. B2B selling involves longer sales interaction lifecycles and for this reason B2B buyers need strong lead scoring and nurturing features to successfully grow their relationships with prospects and leads.
- B2C buyers – Sales professionals who sell directly to customers need lead tracking features to organize the large amount of data associated with huge numbers of individual consumers. They can also make use of analytics features to identify consumer segments to boost their selling strategies.
What are Examples of Lead Management Software?
- Unomy: A very popular sales and intelligence app used to gather and analyze prospect data and to improve B2B deals thanks to its sourcing and prioritizing capacity.
- Zoho CRM: A great member of Zoho’s productivity suite designed to attract, retain, and satisfy customers, and automate daily business activities to help businesses grow and develop.
- Pipedrive: A popular and effective pipeline management tool for small business firms and mid-sized companies that manages sales in a way which gives businesses the full picture of their deals.
- Infusion Soft: A smart choice for growing sales and saving time that streamlines pipeline management and lets you to automate repetitive tasks and to focus on most important deals.
- Pipeliner: A well-known sales automation program with CRM infrastructure which manages leads easily, and manages companies’ sales processes by organizing relevant lead data.
Types of Lead Management Software
There are many different types of lead management software, varying from free and basic tool suites to ultra costly and accurate programs. Features can also be categorization criteria, as certain programs do nothing but summarize leads, while others are more robust and they allow companies to monitor lead behavior, track the entire sales cycle, and even do some custom branding. Deployment is also an important factor based on which there are:
- On-premise lead management programs. These are covered with a single license, and are hosted on the client’s local server. They qualify as the most expensive ones, due the fact that they require complex setup and occasionally some hardware installation.
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) lead management programs. These are usually paid per month, and are hosted on the vendor’s server. The business owner is not responsible for installation, updating, and maintenance.
- Cloud-hosted lead management programs. Most of these offer free basic plans, and qualify as the most affordable ones due to their universal access and the fact that the client doesn’t need to update them or to pay for maintenance.
Key Features of Lead Management Software
These are the main features you should expect from your next lead management system:
- Lead storage and distribution – You can use the software to handle leads obtained through various channels such as Web forms, email, etc. You can then store these leads in a database, evaluate them, and distribute them to the right sales reps.
- Lead scoring – The software use criteria to identify promising leads. The criteria include online behavior, demographic, job title and other variables that reveal more about a lead’s background and buying behavior.
- Lead nurturing – The software offer nurturing tools that automate the procedure of following up with leads and delivering relevant content to them. In this manner, you can bolster the relationship till the lead becomes ready to buy your product.
- Lead analytics and reporting – The apps allow you to create and analyze lead reports which provide an overview of sales and marketing results. These features can help you understand which leads are showing the highest conversion rates and which sales campaigns are proving to be the most successful.
Benefits of Lead Management Software
Here comes a list of the main benefits experienced by companies using a solid lead management system:
- More streamlined lead lifecycle – The system automates the lead lifecycle after capture. This ensures you don’t overlook any leads and follow up with them promptly to boost the chances of closing the deal.
- Better lead prioritization – Lead scoring and nurturing features can help sales teams to convert leads more efficiently and speedily as they would be able to focus on the most promising leads.
- More efficient and timely sales rep service – Sales operations are time-intensive and to maximize efficiency your sales reps should talk only to good leads. Lead management software helps to filter out non-promising leads and understand the buying pattern of your promising leads.
- Smarter and more cost-efficient business decisions – You may be using a lot of content to attract leads. To find out which content has been most effective in attracting qualified leads, you can use lead management software. Then you can concentrate your time and marketing activities on those channels.
List of Lead Management Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
Our review platform employs our unique SmartScore™ algorithm to gather information about all the services in the Lead Management Software category to help you decide on the best possible app. It compares and contrasts the following elements: cruscial modules, collaboration elements, custom elements, integrations with other services, ease of use, help & support, how secure a software is, support for mobile devices, ratings in media. At the moment, Pipedrive is the leader in this category and our experts are really satisfied with it. After extensive research and analysis it received the best results among its competitors and we strongly suggest that you include it as one of the choices for your needs.
User Satisfaction Read More
An overview of total user satisfaction with the software in our Lead Management Software category calculated using our unique algorythm that gathers client reviews, comments and opinions across a broad set of social media platforms in order to help you make an educated buying choice.
Pricing Read More
Every vendor in the Lead Management Software category will have a different group of pricing packages for its app and every plan will include a different set of elements. Below we list the overal pricing for the most affordable package provided for each product. Keep in mind that advanced features may cost extra.
Devices Supported Read More
An overview of what type of devices and operating systems are supported by the listed B2B tools in the Lead Management Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Learn which languages and countries are supported by the best B2B solutions in the Lead Management Software category, including spftware aimed at international markets and prepared for multi-cultural teams of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Learn what pricing packages are provided by the vendors in the Lead Management Software category to check which one matches your business needs and expenses best. Keep in mind that specific solutions can provide free or freemium accounts for you to try out first.
Customer Types Read More
An analysis of which types of clients a given B2B service in the Lead Management Software category provides for, from small businesses and non-profits to big enterprises.
Deployment Read More
An overview of what kinds of product deployement are provided by every B2B vendor in the Lead Management Software category. While almost all modern SaaS solutions are cloud-based some services may offer an on-site deployment model as well.